The Rainforest Alliance annual Follow the Frog Campaign is back! The 2017 Follow the Frog Campaign will take place between January 30 and February 12, 2017. Follow the Frog engages collaborating companies and consumers – online and in-stores – in raising awareness of products that carry the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal and on the work with farmers, foresters, hoteliers, and tour operators to produce goods and services responsibly and to bring them to a global marketplace.
The Follow the Frog campaign is an opportunity for businesses that are working with the Rainforest Alliance to engage citizens, consumers and employees with simple ways to do good every day—and to give a shout out to their support for the Rainforest Alliance in our 30th Anniversary year.
Join us as we kick off this milestone celebration with two weeks highlighting our collaborating companies, including activations—in store, online and more—that communicate our collective stories and demonstrate how we are all doing our part to rebalance the world through simple, every day actions. See how collaborating companies have participated in Follow the Frog in the past.
What will the Campaign deliver?
Consumers and employees are looking to businesses and brands to help them be more responsible citizens, and Follow the Frog is a unique (and easy!) opportunity to:
- Share your commitment to helping customers and employees to live better lives.
- Raise the profile of products carrying the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal and highlight your work with the Rainforest Alliance to support strong forests and healthy communities.
- Join with other businesses—large and small, across industries and continents—that are committed to helping planet and people prosper together.
What will I need to do?
We will make it easy for you, with a toolkit, messages and materials that can be turnkey or customized. Stay tuned for details. For now:
- Mark your calendars and add Follow the Frog to your marketing and communication plans—you can join for all or any part of January 30–February 12, 2017.
- Share this information with colleagues who may find it of interest.
- Sign up for future campaign updates here.
- Contact us and let us know if you’re interested in participating or want to find out more. For the Americas, contact Diana Ortiz at email@example.com. For the UK, Europe, Asia and Africa, contact Reena Chadee at firstname.lastname@example.org.